• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

favorite XBOX games

• Thread starter bondsam123
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

bondsam123

Hello Everyone,

I love to play games on XBox. Here I am listing my some collection of XBox games.

Fight Night Round 2
2002 FIFA World Cup
Alone In The Dark
Arctic Thunder
Blitz: The League
BlowOut
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Fight Club
Freedom: Soldiers of Liberty
Gears of War
Ghostbusters
Grand Theft Auto
Halo 2
Hitman 2 - Silent Assassin
Jade Empire
King Arthur
King of Fighters
Mafia
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Midway Arcade Treasures

which are yours??

S

soupandquackers

Well the Xbox is an obselete console, as well as most of the games on there due to sequels and age.

I have a Xbox360 on the other hand. My favorite games are:
GTA4
Gears of War 2
Resident Evil 5
Madden 10
Fallout 3
Burnout Paradise

And Im forgetting a few but can't think of them now.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought an XBOX only to play GTA IV and that's the only game I ended up buying. Every time I went to Best Buy to look at them nothing evey popped out at me. The Madden series are cool, but I never got any of them. On top of that I recently have lost my tv remote and the only way to change the input is on the remote. It's an iLO, Wal-Mart house brand, so what can you expect I guess..

E

embertin

Hello
My Favourite XBOX360 games are
1. BIOSHOCK
2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
3. NHL '09
4. Call of Duty: World at War
5. NCAA Football '09

I know many people will list COD 4 as their favorite game ever and that's cool, but the story in BIOSHOCK is just great. Heck, they're making a movie about it. Terrifically written game.