• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Favorite race

F

Fojos

So what's your favorite race, and why is it your favorite?

Mine is split between Tauren/Gnome, because they both look awesome and have funny animations.

W

wtfisit123

hey eldorian, sry for bringing up dif topic in dif post, but this was your latest message and we need to talk bout the whole contest thing check personal messages (once again sry)

M

MMAnti7

My favorite race is the draenei. I like it because I think both the male and female toons are visually appealing. Plus the female draenei tell good jokes!

L

Lag

Personally, I'm an elf person. I'm a lore buff and love the lore behind both the NE and BE. My first character was a NE priest, and then I rerolled BE hunter (yeah, I know. I went there.). I don't have a "favorite," i just have those i really dislike. I don't really like undead that much, even tho it is a very cool race. I'm also not a fan of dwarves or humans, but that's just me. Naga, kobold, and murloc are also up there for some of my most-liked.

Elm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love playing a gnome, i think they are great.. my only disappointment with them is the bad camera sometimes. I like them for the /train emote as it sounds like the male ones are dying when they say it.

X

xdarthduckiex

I think my taste has changed since I started playing the game. I was in love with blood elves, especially females, but I've pretty much grown tired of them. I don't like the cast animation, and two of BEs are casters.( The racials aren't too bad, but they could be better.) :bored:

I would have to say my new favorite races are Tauren and Troll. ( I like both genders, although I prefer the visuals for the females. )
The Tauren are just awesome, I love the animations for both melee and casters; the jokes and laughs are pretty funny, and their racials, obviously!
I don't honestly know why I like trolls; their racials are terrible, but I just love them. :p

On alliance, I would say either human or gnome! :D
However, I don't have any alliance characters at all so that could change.

W

wtfisit123

I like Night Elves because thats how i started and their stealthing ability for any class is amazing for any occasion, especially arena.

N

Nyaz

Blood elves because of their omnipotent look on life.
"Hi. I'm awesome. *does telekinesis on a cup of tea*
Where was I?"

N

Nyaz

I'm the one that stands atop the tallest tower raining fire on top of everyone else while screaming "BWAHAHAHAHA!!!" at the top of my lungs.

T

The Barista

Male tauren, great dance, plus extra points in "herbalism" !! :D

Great cheese comes from happy cows, happy cows come from Mulgore ...

I

InkTank

For me it's dwarves all the way. And dwarves with guns? Fuguddaboudit!

Actually, all my characters are hunters (one of every race that can be hunters) except for my gnome thief alt (my mains "half brother") and a gnome mage I liked.

On the horde site, I like the Trolls. The accent, dance and overall cool factor make them fun to play.

And with my dwarf's Orb of Deception, I get the best of both worlds!

As for hunters, I like dwaves, Tauren (warstomp is great for sneaky rogues) and Dranei (crossbows FTW! ... and I like their accents).

P

penguinduude

I'd have to say blood elf, cause nothing is better then the napoleon dance :D

E

Emuishere

I love Elves and Humans, I tend to primarily play elves but got into having human chars as well.

L

Lag

You mean the oafs & women with big hips? Those human animations are so bad :(

K

kool2hot

Orc/Night Elf. Orcs because they have the racial to increase attack power :twak: while Night Elves have the ability to stealth in any situation like PvP. :gun:

V

Venorize

Hard question to answer.

At the moment, Taurens are my favorite just because of the sheer power they represent. Now, if only a Tauren could be a rogue, my answer would be Tauren forever.

A

autarctic

Hands down Orcs are my favorite I am a lore buff and the orc lore and all the turmoil in their lore and what they have overcome are amazing, and they look the best in plate armor. Orcs are :ten:in my book

Z

Zephyrum

I'm still a sucker for Night Elves. Mostly because of the tidbits of lore behind them, and even moreseo the druids. I may not play my druid much anymore, but I still love the lore ^^.

S

Shiftey

My favorite is trolls but i hate they they cant wear shoes casue they have 2 toes

L

Lag

Shiftey, seeing your avatar made me cry. That Futurama episode is so...sad. (That's what its from, right..?)

Also; still blood elves. I'm a lore buff, and know the history tracing back a while. Illidan was always my favorite character. So sad we killed him. They better not kill arthas.

A

autarctic

Shiftey, seeing your avatar made me cry. That Futurama episode is so...sad. (That's what its from, right..?)
Yeah that is Futurama from the episode "Jurassic bark" where fry didn't want to bring his dog back because he already lived a full life with fry.......but he just wanted for fry til he died..................such a sad episode