• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Favorite boss location (Atlantic)?

wishdragon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I checked out the turtle spawn on Atlantic a couple nights ago, no one there.

I checked out doom gauntlet, no one there. I did get great gains at doom for my pet though...

Where is it that everyone is going now?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Shadowguard in Eodon seems to be the most popular place these days.

Navrey is popular as well.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

I checked out doom gauntlet, no one there. I did get great gains at doom for my pet though...

UWF does a hunt every night at 9pm EST. We typically try to mix it up every night. If you're interested in tagging along, shoot me a private message or find me on ICQ.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's for training pets? then it's navery.
Apart from that, i don't think they actually do anything like hunting on Atlantic.....just sit at Luna bank bragging about how rich they are and how they scammed somebody on another shard out of a server rare..........

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Our guild mainly chain Roof.
(We are Europa).
It is where the best rewards are, they sell the loot, or collect legendaries.

I personally don't, I like roof, but cannot do something so much, I just wander round doing smaller pvm stuff.
I solo Navrey, Miasma, Dreadhorn, Fel BT, Balrons, SA spawns, do the odd Champ spawn, Melisandre - don't get so much from it all, but it's variety.
( I use a tamer, mystic, thrower, dexxer - before people say I can't do all that on a pure mage - you're right, I can't. :( ).

In our guild last night, we were saying, they may as well just delete all the spawn everywhere, bring the game down to roof only, that's how roof centric the game and its content is right now.

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah Shadowguard is popular, but I admit it's not a favourite place, after the first dozen times you have to do the rooms for access it gets to be a chore! Rewards are good if you get them though.
I like Navrey as it's easy enough to solo, but lately it's full of tamers, so it gets a bit tedious. :p

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah Shadowguard is popular, but I admit it's not a favourite place, after the first dozen times you have to do the rooms for access it gets to be a chore! Rewards are good if you get them though.
I like Navrey as it's easy enough to solo, but lately it's full of tamers, so it gets a bit tedious. :p
Also you can't just drop in at Shadowguard like the OP seems to be looking for. Without a global queque the only thing it does is exclude people that don't make their daily schedules based on UO activity :(

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I solo Navrey, Miasma, Dreadhorn, Fel BT, Balrons, SA spawns, do the odd Champ spawn, Melisandre - don't get so much from it all, but it's variety.
Fel BT? Bluetooth? :) I don't know what this is.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's very annoying that the Roof is the only decent place to get loot in the game, this needs to be addressed by the team. Did a oaks last night with nothing on the body worth mentioning and the same with Doom, kinda a waste of server room. The revamp was a good idea but it has been poorly structured.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's very annoying that the Roof is the only decent place to get loot in the game, this needs to be addressed by the team. Did a oaks last night with nothing on the body worth mentioning and the same with Doom, kinda a waste of server room. The revamp was a good idea but it has been poorly structured.
For the longest time it was the only selling point for "their" expansion ToL. Who would have bought it before the tames became better if there was no OP shadowguard loot?

wishdragon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I will see about hitting some of you up that offered.

My time doesn't revolve around UO anymore like it did when I was younger, so just want to drop in somewhere and fight something tough, but it would be nice if there were people there that I could rely on to res my sorry ass if I take a dirt nap...plus it gets boring if you are the only one there. That is why I originally left PAC to Atlantic, because it was so empty.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will see about hitting some of you up that offered.

My time doesn't revolve around UO anymore like it did when I was younger, so just want to drop in somewhere and fight something tough, but it would be nice if there were people there that I could rely on to res my sorry ass if I take a dirt nap...plus it gets boring if you are the only one there. That is why I originally left PAC to Atlantic, because it was so empty.
Your word in @Mesanna 's ears!