• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fatal Crash after patching. anyone else ?

W

Woodville

whats going on here the game crashes right after patches are done. ive tried reinstalling different versions and reformatting the hard drive to no avail.

Error signature
AppName: client.exe AppVer: 6.0.6.2 ModName: client.exe
ModVer: 6.0.6.2 Offset: 00104a51

anyone else got any ideas ?

J

Jerry Seinfeld

Check your Event Log under the Application tab.

Also, check to make sure the 'Patch' Folder in your Ultima Online directory is empty. If it's not, delete the files in there and try again.

Best of luck, if you have any further issues, check the Tech forum.

They may have better advice than I do.

G

I've had crash issues for over a month. I've had EA techs evaluate my computer(i.e. suggest things to delete if it could be the problem) to make sure I wasn't doing something stupid and i've reloaded the game from the disc and the large download url that tech sent me. Nothing has helped. I did get some gametime credit from EA, but if it doesn't get fixed, then the bug just keeps me from logging in this next month, I'll probably just quit. I've missed the entire new event and bug will only let me log in for a few minutes before crashing me again.... Im really at a loss....