• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fastest way to get Gargoyle Queen Loyality with non combatant?

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
I finally have 120 imbuing on my crafter and want to raise my loyality with the gargoyle queen, but I don't have any combat skills on that character .

I have same problem. From what I've found online you have 2 options: 1) do npc quests for queen loyalty, or 2) Use Soulstones to give your imbuer combat skills and get slaying

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1. If you got tinkering, you can use a kotl automaton (tinkering reward) and repair it with ingots.
2. If you got magery, you can use a vollem (cleanup reward) which requires 0 animal taming/animal lore skill and heal it with greater heal.

Both type of "pets" raise skill to gm (100.0) and are good enough to kill stuff.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Ok, thanks

Oh, yea forgot to ask; is there a spell chanelling mage weapon along the lines of Staff of Magi or Swords of prosperty that a gargoyle could use?

Last edited:

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Staff of balakai (wand version) with -0 mage weapon if you are rich, or any wand with -20ish mage weapon if you are poor.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Honestly, the fastest way is to just kill toxic sliths east of the royal city across the bridge (147.13 S, 18.59 W) with a bonded Kotl automaton. Automatons are poison immune and kill sliths in a few hits. Also, even if you do not have eval int but magery, equip a reptile slayer spellbook and start casting damage spells while repairing your automaton to speed things up.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Honestly, the fastest way is to just kill toxic sliths east of the royal city across the bridge (147.13 S, 18.59 W) with a bonded Kotl automaton. Automatons are poison immune and kill sliths in a few hits. Also, even if you do not have eval int but magery, equip a reptile slayer spellbook and start casting damage spells while repairing your automaton to speed things up.
Yea, I looked into all what is needed to create one of those and it seems more work and mats than I'm willing to invest.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
*UPDATE!* ~not corona~ I got GM myst used a +20 skill item and summoned Collosus and spamed EBs. Was a garg noble in couple hours. 10k+ loyal. :D I found a spot that was swarming with toxic slith.