• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fastest rez

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone know the fastest way to rez at this champ? I died several times today (i didnt notice I had the opposite cameo as spawn on ). Its such a long run to del.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Get the Sacrifice Virtue leveled up...

or log on a Stealther, park it somewhere close and rez as needed.
Ya I figured, I'll bring an EJ acct to rez from now on. Was just curious if I was missing a closer healer.

Phreak

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ya I figured, I'll bring an EJ acct to rez from now on. Was just curious if I was missing a closer healer.

Make it a paid account if you have another. You can protect yourself with justice and get double the scrolls.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The island at E4 (marked on ur map) has a few healers. Before u start Damwin, attack a couple healers on the island and pull them to the building. Can even pull them inside the building if ur careful.

Its alil faster to run ur ghost up threw the cave to the island and grab a res from healers in or around the fel side building. ;)

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
The island at E4 (marked on ur map) has a few healers. Before u start Damwin, attack a couple healers on the island and pull them to the building. Can even pull them inside the building if ur careful.
This is my favorite way to get healers. It just takes a little forethought or ... it will be your plan after that first death LOL

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While the cave isn’t a guard zone, the T2 side near the entrance is as well as the building and area immediately outside the building doors.

Cant count how many times I’ve guard whacked invaders by goating them into poisoning me :grin: then running into guard zones.

Ahh, good times.... :lick:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Working up the Sacrifice virtue works best for fastest self rez. Not to mention once you rez, you have all your belongings and no need to go loot yourself.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The current Fey event in Destard is easy way to farm up fame needed to raise your Sacrifice virtue. You can only Sacrifice your fame once a day, so take advantage while there is lots of help there from other people fighting stuff.