• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farming splintering weps

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is the best place to farm 20% - 30% splintering weps I'm looking for Lance's on ATL? any help would be great thanks

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why Lances? The mounted Dismount with a Lance only functions if the other person is wielding a Lance as well. It used to function on anyone, but they nerfed if by making it only work on other Lance-wielding foes, and so it's been relegated to RP Jousts only now.

After AoS launched, i would stealth up near to people in Fel on my Stealth Fencer (back when you had to count your steps), hop on my Ethy while hidden, then come bursting out of the shadows with Lance equipped, dismount them, then switch to a War Fork and Disarm+Bleed them, and kill them. They couldn't run (me mounted, them dismounted on foot), they couldn't fight back (disarmed), and they couldn't cast spells (Bleed ticks along with my fork hits would interrupt like mad).

Last edited:

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why Lances? The mounted Dismount with a Lance only functions if the other person is wielding a Lance as well. It used to function on anyone, but they nerfed if by making it only work on other Lance-wielding foes, and so it's been relegated to RP Jousts only now.

After AoS launched, i would stealth up near to people in Fel on my Stealth Fencer (back when you had to count your steps), hop on my Ethy while hidden, then come bursting out of the shadows with Lance equipped, dismount them, then switch to a War Fork and Disarm+Bleed them, and kill them. They couldn't run (me mounted, them dismounted on foot), they couldn't fight back (disarmed), and they couldn't cast spells (Bleed ticks along with my fork hits would interrupt like mad).
yeah i know all this im useing it for somethink else!! ;)

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I think anywhere it's a matter of having high enough luck
I don't believe luck matters a lot. With 0of it you can get artifact drops from anything. It is more having some way to check drops for splinter property. (Pinco UI can help this) And prepare to kill lot of foes.
Where ? depends on your gear. And which weapons you want. Boruto you can get in Tokuno. Yomotsu mines , Fan dancers, or even Yamandons (snake slayer +Yamandons damage reduction talisman)
Barron's anywhere , ML named monsters (depend which slayers you have)

Having luck will increase QTY of drops in your loot so increase your chances, also increasing chances weapon will be cursed antique or brittle :)
But best place to farm anything on Atl is VS.