• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farming Fel Supply/Cache maps

WiggyJiggyJed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Daemons and Titans are the easiest things to kill that drop cache, and drop rate is 1% regardless of mob strength. The problem is finding a spawn that is fast enough to keep up with how fast you can kill them.

I kill daemons in Wind for cache maps, but since you are looking for supply and cache, I would suggest the Titans in Despise L3. There are also a bunch of Cyclopean Warriors that spawn with the 2 Titans down there.

Last edited:

Newtrino

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Daemons and Titas are the easiest things to kill that drop cache, and drop rate is 1% regardless of mob strength. The problem is finding a spawn that is fast enough to keep up with how fast you can kill them.

I kill daemons in Wind for cache maps, but since you are looking for supply and cache, I would suggest the Titans in Despise L3. There are also a bunch of Cyclopean Warriors that spawn with the 2 Titans down there.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.