• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Farmers Market?

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I heard someone say the other day that New Magencia was going to look like a farmer's market by the end of it and I thought...why not? What do you think about holding a Market once a month. Folks that have vendors can spam adverts and offer freebies and deals. Those who don't have vendors but want to unload some stuff can do so face to face. Tamers can sell pets face to face if they don't have an animal broker. Those distilling can trade with other distillers, bottle for bottle. Chefs can have a bake sale.

What do you think?

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard someone say the other day that New Magencia was going to look like a farmer's market by the end of it and I thought...why not? What do you think about holding a Market once a month. Folks that have vendors can spam adverts and offer freebies and deals. Those who don't have vendors but want to unload some stuff can do so face to face. Tamers can sell pets face to face if they don't have an animal broker. Those distilling can trade with other distillers, bottle for bottle. Chefs can have a bake sale.

What do you think?
Nothing wrong with that idea, most farmer markets are Saturday mornings.
Run it 8AM EST to 1PM EST. Do it at the one of the Banks of Britain, or that open area between the East and West bank of Britain.

Strongly suggest selling raw materials and low price crafted items.

Pack animals might be good idea for allowing the thieves to have fun.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix