• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Farewell to Moonglow

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It has been a great 2 terms serving as the Governor of Moonglow. In this time I have met some of the finest citizen Britannia has to offer. I know that I have left the town in good hands. Talia and Kattasrophe will be taking over the day to day tasks in the sleepy little town. There will still be events and different types of entertainment. I am sure these forms of socialization will continue under their leadership.

Upon entering Moonglow the town treasury was nonexistence and this was the first issue that was dealt with. So it is my pleasure to pass over the remaining items and funds to these ladies. At current standing there is 700k and a small bag of artifacts left over. The town topped out before the marathon at 4 million in the treasury. I am very proud to have had such support in my time in service. I would consider these numbers indicate success as governor. I look forward to see the growth continue, it is clear to me the town will continue to draw in gold as time passes.

I will be taking over in Skara Brea providing the King approves the change. It has already been discussed and I foresee no issues with the change. I look forward to bringing some cheer back into the town as it has been losing moral since Hoff’s departure. This was a great loss for the people and I hope I can provide as much town spirit as Hoff’s once did. It will not be an easy task but I am up for the challenge. I have already begun scouting the town and have planned some mini events upon my acceptance of the chair. I hope to see some of Skara’s finest out.

Again I thank Moonglow and its citizen for such a successful two terms. I will always be there to support the town as it will remain my home.

York

Ex -Governor of Moonglow….

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was just being snarky...never saw a town get handed over to someone..*goes to look up the definition of snarky*.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been a great 2 terms serving as the Governor of Moonglow. In this time I have met some of the finest citizen Britannia has to offer. I know that I have left the town in good hands. Talia and Kattasrophe will be taking over the day to day tasks in the sleepy little town. There will still be events and different types of entertainment. I am sure these forms of socialization will continue under their leadership.

Upon entering Moonglow the town treasury was nonexistence and this was the first issue that was dealt with. So it is my pleasure to pass over the remaining items and funds to these ladies. At current standing there is 700k and a small bag of artifacts left over. The town topped out before the marathon at 4 million in the treasury. I am very proud to have had such support in my time in service. I would consider these numbers indicate success as governor. I look forward to see the growth continue, it is clear to me the town will continue to draw in gold as time passes.

I will be taking over in Skara Brea providing the King approves the change. It has already been discussed and I foresee no issues with the change. I look forward to bringing some cheer back into the town as it has been losing moral since Hoff’s departure. This was a great loss for the people and I hope I can provide as much town spirit as Hoff’s once did. It will not be an easy task but I am up for the challenge. I have already begun scouting the town and have planned some mini events upon my acceptance of the chair. I hope to see some of Skara’s finest out.

Again I thank Moonglow and its citizen for such a successful two terms. I will always be there to support the town as it will remain my home.

York

Ex -Governor of Moonglow….
Appreciate the efforts during your tenure even though, working a 3rd shift gig, I've not been able to participate in much of anything. Good luck in Skara and I would like to pay you something for that spined that you turned me on to.

Btw, when are the next elections?

Jack Nickelson

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for being a great governor! I think more elections are coming up soon aren't they? There might not be any "handing over", might have to campaign for it! o_O

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
*smiles* It was a pleasure to have you as our Governor York, Hopefully Talia and I will be able to keep Moonglow in good hands as you once did. Good luck on your travels to Skara Brae.

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for doing an outstanding job for the Siege community, York. As I have said in person, I only wish we had a greater population in these lands so that more could benefit from your work and enthusiasm. I can think of nobody better to become the new governor of Skara.

And I shall even overlook the erroneous apostrophes in my name! This usually gets Gilfane members a stay in the town pillory, or worse.