• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farewell Baja

G

I just wanted to post a fond farewell to all my friends, past and present, as well as all the worthy foes. A couple of weeks ago I placed a plot on TC island and before I remembered to move my stuff my old house fell and I lost freakin everything...including a bunch of soulstones with alot of good skills on them. Well as it was I had lost my zest for UO and wasnt playing much anymore and because of some recent changes in my real life I also just havent had much time. Well the house falling thing kinda sealed the deal and I decided to get out of the online gaming thing and concentrate on my real life interests, which are my career and becoming a professional male slut. So to all my friends in $C$ I want to say thank you for allowing me to be in your family despite the fact that I am pretty much the worst pvper on the shard if not in the game. To the friends in SI who dont hate me, thanks for everything and keep in touch on icq. To the other players in guilds like UG.K and such RoC, it was a pleasure knowing you and I wish you all the best in the things you do to make UO a better place to play. And to all of you players who, because of your lack of manhood, feel you have to run speed hacks and other cheats in order to feel like your a success, well I can only express my pity for your pathetic existence. I hope one day you can learn the value of fair play as opposed to the low moral standards you hold now.

I

imported_SuperKen

Laters on, man. Good to know you have your priorities straight. You'll always have a home with us.

Take good care of yourself!

...and when you get to that professional male slut position, let me know if they're hiring.

G

Though I don't know you (I stink at PvP), it's sad to see another player go but real life definitely takes precedence over a game. After your career is going the way you want and you need a break from real life (especially that professional slut part), we'll be here if the lights are still on. Best wishes in life!

I

imported_Gwen_of_Ravens

Well that sucks Opti...

Sorry to see you go... You were always decent to me and my guild and for that I thank you. We'll miss seeing you on the field.

Last time I left, I was gone for 4 years... but something dragged me back.

Best of luck in what comes next.

You will be missed.

Gwen

G

<blockquote><hr>

You're a good dude Opti. Stand by for my e-hug.

(((Opti)))

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful, Stella might get jealous
good to hear from ya BP, hope all is well.

G

Howdy Opti - while I am no fan of how you suddenly switched alliances and then treated those who had thought of you as a friend, I am sorry to hear your house dropped and that you are leaving the game.

Good luck -I hope you decide to return.

S

swayze-

<blockquote><hr>

Howdy Opti - while I am no fan of how you suddenly switched alliances and then treated those who had thought of you as a friend...

[/ QUOTE ]

roflcopters!

opti is a good dude tho, sorry to hear the news and wish you the best in the future bud

S

swayze-

<blockquote><hr>

You're a good dude Opti. Stand by for my e-hug.

(((Opti)))

[/ QUOTE ]

you're alive? thought you were sent into exile...

F

Fantaapple

I don't see mike on there
Makes me a sad panda

Even tho I might come back to baja for sure fun and delight

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiyas Bajaboy,

I'm not sure if you are who I think you may be, but Dar of TOT used to have a "look a like" twin on Baja with a name like yours.

If you are that fella, I'm very sorry to hear you are leaving us. Imitation is indeed high flattery.

Please let me know if you are this person.

Dar

N

NowAndForever

fanta your in $C$ now...forget about MIKE.

Sad to see you go as well. You were always a fun one to fight.