• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farewell and Safe Travels

L

Luna Rossa

Farewell and Safe Travels to you all!

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your community. I am so glad that I got to be a part of the creation of the townships. Truly a unique experience.

I have made some very close friends on Chesapeake and hope we can keep in touch. Who knows where the winds may blow us. Perhaps one day our paths will cross again.

Until then, take care everyone.

It has been a pleasure and an honor.

Luna Rossa, Midnight Moon, Water Sprite, Grace O'Malley, Jexa the Savage, Onyx Ravenstone, Rhenium, et al.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*Launches a Firework into the Sky!*

My the flare always be lite so you may find your way home. I hope your new adventures bring you much happiness and joy. Pop in from time to time and say hello. Ultima Online is lucky to have had your presence within it.

T

Tiger Lily

Sorry to see you go. Hope whatever you have plained in your future, that it is grand.