• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fangs of Fenrir - Guild Recruiting

• Thread starter Nicholi Mdrake
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nicholi Mdrake

I've recently stepped back into playing UO after a nice looooong vacation. Used to have a nice guild goin and would like to rebuild it. Just a few of us right now. We do RP once in a blue moon but primarily we hunt. We've been acquiring paragon chests and tmaps, saving em up for some fun times. Been taking delves into places we really shouldn't go alone, lol. We're very friendly and don't really have a lot of policy and hooah. I own a classic large Tower in Yew 1 screen south and about 10 screens east of the Yew Moongate. Front is lined with waterbarrels. It's the acting HQ of the guild. If you're interested and would like to learn more, my ICQ is 60316679. We'll take players of all types though we'd love to get our hands on a treasure hunter. We've got some devious maps that we're itchin to play with.

I'm on a Fire Department so I'm on at random hours day or night to keep busy when there are no calls goin out. Brother plays as well who works 2nd shift so he's on either morning or late at night..or both. lol. Either way we can work with all those different time zones.