• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fame

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Kill Demons in the Fan Dancer Dojo, you'll be up to 15k pretty quickly.
Or the succubus there on the lower 2 levels - those can get you to 24k

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where are they located?
Dojo Bottom floor far north west corner good gold and a trained puppy destroys these things. you will have time to collect between kills is about all. Bring a bag of sending with you.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Go for trasher on grove or even better, fel grove.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dojo Bottom floor far north west corner good gold and a trained puppy destroys these things. you will have time to collect between kills is about all. Bring a bag of sending with you.
Do they drop an okay amount of major and legendaries?
More then greater dragons at least?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do they drop an okay amount of major and legendaries?
More then greater dragons at least?
Didn't really have time to look as puppy was killing them to fast. I did go from 3000 fame to 15K+ perty fast and was still getting good fame from balrons. No other spawn to worry about in the room and they spawned quickly after last one killed. I just us the CC so I do not have a way to auto sort or loot items.

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you can handle a paragon balron, go to the Blood Dungeon

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. I did balrons for about an hour last night which included 10 paragons and I got nothing. A decent Cu makes short work of them though that's for sure. No worries at all even with the paragons

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Cu Sidhe damage matches the lowest resists of Balrons. Best pet to use.