• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fame & Karma not updating using Pinko

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Yea, I finally got Pinko working for me I guess, but when I kill stuff it's not telling me that I gained any fame or karma. Is that normal? It's supposed to be in the journal window right? I opened the stats window from character window and dragged fame and karma to one of my hot bars and that hasn't been updating either. Yes, I have been killing stuff that should give me fame. No, my karma is not locked. They both are stuck at 8104 fame and 9464 karma.

My char is industrious, so i am not glorious yet and not Lord yet. Been killing Arctic Ogre Lords.

Help, plz, tx. :)

*UPDATE!*

Ok, I went back and used CC with Assist and it still aint updating, so it's not Pinky or EC. Gonna try a different char now.

Last edited:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure it dynamically updates that way. Just keep your char sheet open and scroll down to where the fame and karma are and you should see it update there. I've never put them on a bar but the char sheet always updates for me.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Not sure it dynamically updates that way. Just keep your char sheet open and scroll down to where the fame and karma are and you should see it update there. I've never put them on a bar but the char sheet always updates for me.
Yes, I did that, but its not. But now I know its not Pinky or EC, cause I tried it with CC & Assist and still not updating.

*MORE UPDATE!*

I just tried killing a crystal elemental with one of my crafters, who is only fair and in the journal window after I killed it, it said you gained lot of fame, lot of kamra. So, it must be my other character who is having the problem. Although, I knew I would gain, or should gain because my crafter is only fair. I like to keep all my people in positive karma so if I go in an area with blue mobs they dont attack me. Don't see how that's any of your business. Anyhoo, my archer's fame/karma are stuck. Yes, my archer's name is Archer, big whoop, wont a fight about it. No, his name is Brock Samson. ;) But, now that I said that, I might want to change his name, because I do like that show Archer. *ponders*

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are you sure it's not locked?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Try killing the Succubus on level 2 or 3 of the Fandancers Dojo in Tokuno?

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
*STILL MORE UPDATE!*

Ok, I logged in today and went to Tonoku like you suggested and didn't even have to go to the dojo. I killed a Ronin on the way and got message "little fame". So, then I went back to AOLs and killed one of them and got message "lot of fame, lot of karma". So, that chars fame/karma is working again. Weird, don't know if it was something going on with UO system yesterday or using Pinco but today seems to be working fine. Oh, BTW, I used CC w/Ass. I'm gonna try with EC w/pinky now.

*HOPEFULLY FINAL UPDATE!*

Ok, I killed an AOL using EC & pinky and that's working fine now too. Don't know why my fame & karma on that one char was not going up yesterday but I did hear that one of the servers crashed today...

Last edited: