• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fallout 76

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm intrigued and slightly concerned that they said you can raid nuclear launch code bases and nuke other players settlements. Just imagine what will happen once griefers start showing up since it's an online game. Become the target of one griefer and you'll get to look forward to your settlement being totally destroyed by their nuke every few days.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm intrigued and slightly concerned that they said you can raid nuclear launch code bases and nuke other players settlements. Just imagine what will happen once griefers start showing up since it's an online game. Become the target of one griefer and you'll get to look forward to your settlement being totally destroyed by their nuke every few days.
*nukes your settlement*

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I already pre-ordered the Power armour collectors edition :D
I'm thinking about it. Not sure if I need a power armor helmet, but also not sure I don't.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to live in the USA so I have my ways of getting goodies sent over to me in the UK ;)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Got my beta code! :D