• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Falling Water Fortress....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So, I was checking some old friends places to see if they still owned the houses or not. And I happened to run across something on the map that looked massive. Figured maybe some new area was added in Malas during my recent time away from the game. The closer I got the more I was impressed by the design and deco. Then when I saw it was player housing I was astonished, and I don't get impressed easily. I will not name the player that created this feat, but most everyone knows it lol. If you are ever up for a walk around the Malas facet, make your way on over to the coordinates. You ain't gonna be disappointed.

*edit*
5o 21 S 0o 25 E

T

Tazar

For those that are of the younger "Recall rather than walk" generation, you can go to Goodman's Library by the Zento Moongate. Cross the road to the west and the house there is a tele-hub with links to player run towns and prominent establishments. There is a tele-tile in the Southwest Corner of the first floor that leads to the Falling Waters Fortress.

Here is another screenshot taken back in 2008. The place has almost doubled in size since then with 5 more houses added along the southern side - though parts are still "under construction". When exploring, most teleporters to upper floors are located in the southeast corner of the buildings.

A little more history on the place can be found here and here.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
That screenshot is impressive enough, but pales in comparrsion to the way it is now. Either a labor of love, or drunk and looking for something to do :D

Will have to check out those other locations you mentioned too.

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WoW... proof positive that better game graphics are for the creatively challenged. Tazar -and some other UO players, but not me- make their homes immersive visual worlds. Who needs better graphics when we have such imaginative players?