• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Fall 2009 Festival: Transfer List

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured it might be helpful to start a list of who will be transferring from where and if they may have room. Please note that I am not personally endorsing any of the people who post in this thread, merely helping form a list of people who are planning to transfer to or from Atlantic.

I will be transferring from Napa to Atlantic.

* Trip completed. *

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need items to be transferred from the following shards to Atlantic:

Origin
LA
Sonoma

If you are going there please post here.

thanks

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill be going Great Lakes To ATL not sure how much room i will have till the end last time i had no room coming home but about 100 items on my way there

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone needs storage room on Atl, let me know. I have plently of lockdown space.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone needs storage room on Atl, let me know. I have plently of lockdown space.
hey bub ill prolly need some space if ya can reserve me a lil bit :)

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will be lockdown space available on site as well, albeit limited.

I might be transferring from GL to Atlantic, but not sure atm.

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone I know coming from GL and have room for exactly 21 items (20 items, plus the bag)?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone going from any of GL, napa or europa to atlantic anytime before the festival?

Thanks

Thunderz