• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FAL Castle Auction for a Trammel Castle (pics included)

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all I want to announce another auction for a Trammel Castle on the Legends Shard being held bye The Freeholders of Legends (FAL).

The minimum bid for this castle is 40 mil gold and will continue until Sun Aug 10th at 9 pm est. Only bids posted in this thread within this thread will be acknowledged (absolutely no pms or emails or icqs will be considered because to me it creates a loophole for sellers to gouge and ripoff buyers) Also no editing you're posts (meaning you're bids) because when the auction is over I want a timestamped winning bid (not someone that hid there time stamp while editing to get in a late bid) Also no trades accepted.

The cords for this Castle are 63o 43N 59o 7E This is on the Legends shard and on the Trammel Facet. This is a gorgeous Sea view property

As always FALS auctions are as honest as one can make them on a forum and I will only accept delays of final purchase from people I personally know so if you do not know me please do not bid more then you can come up with within 48 hours after auction close. I will also use my discretion of what I consider legitimate bids and can and will exercise a veto on any and all bids I find conspicuous or suspicious.

G

Ghostikailo

hmm just checking to see if my times right i thought i posted that bit at 2am

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
understand that the winning bid will have to have all the gold and be ready to transfer within 24 hours after the auction ending. There are no trades and will not be accepted. Also know I am already very very suspiscouse of two very new posters bidding in the amounts they are. So know I will not hesitate to move to the next highest bidder if this nonsense continues and will be more then happy to sell it for 40 mil and honor my own rules rather then putt up with drama.

G

Ghostikailo

o i didnt see that messages, now plucky i dont know what ur getting upset about, and why are u already accuseing people of drama, that lady has no idea whats shes talking about, and to say that i dont have what i say is a insult, but fine u wana sell it to that guy for 40 millon cause u think something bad then go for it. But if u want to be respectable and follow ur rules because no one here broke them but that chick i dono why she put that stuff there, so why are u takeing me into this i was being respectable and putting my bids in not saying a word shes the one typeing all this trash talk, now i am because i am being disrespected on both sides by u and this lady that likes to make stuff up to i guess get u to think im not worthy to bid on ur castle. So please i think u both owe me a appolige for this disrepect of my character with nothing to go on, shes obvilously crazy just making up stuff like that and u belived her, what do u want me to do, just let it all go come on i didnt say a word if u looked till now just my bid, so how did i brake any of ur rules, but fine ban every one if it makes u feel better.

N

NewThunder

o i didnt see that messages, now plucky i dont know what ur getting upset about, and why are u already accuseing people of drama, that lady has no idea whats shes talking about, and to say that i dont have what i say is a insult, but fine u wana sell it to that guy for 40 millon cause u think something bad then go for it. But if u want to be respectable and follow ur rules because no one here broke them but that chick i dono why she put that stuff there, so why are u takeing me into this i was being respectable and putting my bids in not saying a word shes the one typeing all this trash talk, now i am because i am being disrespected on both sides by u and this lady that likes to make stuff up to i guess get u to think im not worthy to bid on ur castle. So please i think u both owe me a appolige for this disrepect of my character with nothing to go on, shes obvilously crazy just making up stuff like that and u belived her, what do u want me to do, just let it all go come on i didnt say a word if u looked till now just my bid, so how did i brake any of ur rules, but fine ban every one if it makes u feel better.
I don't think plucky is disrespecting you, he just wants to be sure that all bidders understand that he expects to transfer the castle and recieve payment within 24 hours of the auction closing. I do not think you can blame him for being cautious since bother bidders are unknown to FAL.

Tifamarie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry for any trouble that I may have cause. I am not a girl or chick I am a woman of 47 years and do not stoop to childish things. If you want to take me out of the running that is fine. I just think it is unfair to be harrassed by other bidders. I do not how ever appoligize to ghost!

G

Ghostikailo

i know im sorry plucky she just made me mad, i couldent prove it then but know i know. I was upset because she was accuseing me of things, but know i know it was her by the way she was accting, early today some one came up to me harrasing me about my mother and saying iw as gonna lose my castle bid on here. I didnt say anythign cause i didnt know who was doing it and besides theres no reason to put things like that on the forums that was in game and theres nothing for me to do by complaining on here, but now by the looks of it she had a plan to get me banned off this castle so she could get it for cheaper by doing that and blameing it on me. Thats really low tifa shame on u

G

Ghostikailo

and btw just to tell u tifa if u think that that ghosti kailo in uo is me u should get things right because i dont even have a char named ghosti kailo, but i did see him today

Tifamarie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Listen Ghosti I am not going to play these kid games! I'm to old for that crap so if someone is bothering you in game it is not me!

G

Ghostikailo

i dono about what time u are going by but according to the fourm its eastern and it is 12 now.

G

Ghostikailo

o i appoliges i see u ! it my falut, but the auction isnt over intill tommorow at 9

G

Ghostikailo

lol not that it matters considering u started all the drama and now he wont sell it to any oen but that first guy

G

Ghostikailo

well then i mis read it thank u thunder for clearing that up then my bid still stands

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to clear the air all bidders have satisifed to me they are not doing false bids and they are both still in the running for the castle so happy bidding.