• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice Job defending the sigils last nite, SO. But I did manage to get Brit this morning and reset it twice as a matter of fact.

Day 2 of defending: Gracie is a pain isnt she!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yesterday was alot of fun, SO would push in and get the sigils Brit and Minoc. Then we would push back and take em. When I logged last nite (I do the day shift) we were defending.

Day 3 for Brit and Minoc Sigils, do to internet problems, I was late getting on. Stole Brit and Minoc back from Minax. TB just stole Brit sig, so waiting for it to be reset to go and steal again.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally after defending sigils since Sunday, Shadow Lords finally corrupted all of the towns. Nice fights everyone, cya in 3 days!

T

Tink'r Toiz

yeah.... that darn Gracie ...

Wish I could have been in on the sigil "ping pong" more this last go round, but work ... well, you know.

Looks like the sigs will be in play again during the work week. Guess Tinks will just have to drop in, when least expected, to remind you that there is a TB or two still up to causing mischief

I

imported_Insta

Thank goodness, there are not many of us (SO?) that can steal or hold sigs durning the day, so therefore when the sigs are stolen at the crack of dawn, I still have an at least 8 hour day in front of me. When I got off work last time, it was too late, the SL had corrupted the sigs. mabey we can get another weekend of it soon!! :p

T

Tink'r Toiz

Isn't work just truly a 4-letter word when it comes to faction play... I tell you now, my boss is understanding.... he even thinks it is cool that "granny" plays UO and factions ... he even understands an occassional tired cranky employee who stayed up WAY past her bedtime to try to defend/steal/cause mischief... but another day coming in with ZERO sleep and he might be slightly less pleased
... I VOTE FOR WEEKENDS!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh Insta, saw this crack of dawn stuff on the faction fourms LOL, yea I do get up at the crack of dawn and steal the sigils
, that is if you call 6:30 am CDT that. And unfortunately I am laid off so I am on alot during the day. I will bring you some cookies and cake, if that will help make you not so grumpy

Tinkz and I still managed to pull out the sigils you were holding last nite, even with your red PWNT and Discord Dan. Oh I almost forgot Hiya BTH, good to see you back in game, been a while even if it was at Minax Base and you were on a Red in front

T

Tink'r Toiz

LOL... and if Gracie steals at the crack of dawn, "Granny" is likely to decide to get up at 1:00 AM just to see if those pretty shiny things need a ride home or such....

*YAWNS* ... Thank you to everyone in Minax, SL and TB ... it truly has been an extraordinarily fun week!

Gracie ... what can I say....
... *HUGS*

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been a blast the last couple of weeks, nothing like seeing 15 SO coming into the base to raid ya with only 4 or 5 to defend, defintely gets your blood pumping! I always forget to take screen shots of that, darn it!

Hugs back at ya, Tinkz. But you are 2 hours behind me in time so I am normally in bed asleep when your up to your mischief! LOL!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep at the crack of dawn again! Nice job SO?, you guys defintely keep everyone on their toes. Been another week of battling for the sigils
Got to check on those last 2 sigils in a bit

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you leave me the carpet of purple cloth to stealth into the base this morning,Tinkz???

T

Tink'r Toiz

awwwwww, but of course
... thank Pip for the warm welcome to SL base for me... I don't mean the one that ended in life going gray, I mean the "Hi Tinks" at the entrance ... death and a nice hello, what more could a sneakylilgrannytinkerthief need.... except the sigils... I will get them.