• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions

H

Hurley

Every time I try to imbue an article of clothing with faction hue it Doesn't work.
I'm a Council of Mages tailor by title, in a tailor shop in a Council of Mages controlled town.
It even gives me the gump asking for it, but then doesn't color it or bless it.

P

Prince Caspian

Dunno... but speaking of factions, how do I get silver? I'm the Minax faction and kill Ogre Lords, but have yet to get silver piece one...

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought Ogre Lords are tied to Minax faction? arent you supposed to kill the other faction monsters to get silver, like the SL demons.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PC, kill demons, silver serpents and wisps in Fel. (They'll show up in orange.) If you're still not getting silver, go to the faction stone and see what the tithing rate is. It may be that the Commanding Lord of the faction has set the tithing rate so all silver goes to the faction treasury.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every time I try to imbue an article of clothing with faction hue it Doesn't work.
I'm a Council of Mages tailor by title, in a tailor shop in a Council of Mages controlled town.
It even gives me the gump asking for it, but then doesn't color it or bless it.
Do you have the silver to pay to enhance the clothing? I don't see you mentioning having the silver here so just asking.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every time I try to imbue an article of clothing with faction hue it doesn't work. I'm a Council of Mages tailor by title, in a tailor shop in a Council of Mages controlled town. It even gives me the gump asking for it, but then doesn't color it or bless it.
I'm not sure about this, but here are a couple of things to check or try:

- Go to the faction stone and declare yourself a merchant. You may have already done this, since you said you're a COM tailor by title. (This should also allow you to ride a war horse.)

- Make sure you have at least GM tailoring skill.

- Make sure you have sufficient silver in your pack. (It's either 250 or 500 silver for each piece of clothing, not sure which.)

Crafting for factions, other than tinkering trap deeds and trap removal kits, may just be broken and none of the above might help.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put up a post on the Siege forum asking if anyone there has been able to get it to work. I figure of all the shards, Siege is the one most likely to have people who still know if it works or not.

H

Hurley

It must be broken, because I know HOW to do it. It just doesn't work.