• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Through the rumor mill.. i had heard a few guilds were doing factions... where and when are your guilds on your faction characters, because so far ive only caught 3 of you stragglers solo.

Let me know, im hungry for some points!

L

Lariat

LSN was doing factions for a little while under the [LotS] tag (SL Faction), but it kinda got boring fast. It was basically us killing ACDC, A.V.'s faction guild. Though it was kinda fun to control Magincia and have mobs of our faction guards posted right outside their base rofl

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i am in FFB! the FFBz Faction guild.. Although at the moment I am the only member... ive been on a crusade to find any and all factioners.

Ive only had 3 encounters with anyone orange unfortunatley.

M

Morgaine

awww come on, dont be like that Lariat... Yeah you guys had the upper hand sometimes, but its not like we didnt kill you too :p ... lately there just arent enough ppl on for it to be fun... so a lil boring at the moment, but not too bad since FFBz is getting involved now too, which by the way, nice fight today at the minax stronghold, will have to do again sometime. Now if only there were more ppl on ......

L

Lady Tiger

i'm on vacation from factions ...till they come out with something new...yeah granny got sick of stealing the sigils over and over so she said she was going to sit on the sunny beach outside of trinsic for awhile and watch the waves come in.

Oh don't let your guard down...that old lady is sneaky. Ty ACDC for the laughes.