• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions on siege

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am posting a link to a poll on the siege forums in hopes that any devs watching this forum will take the time to consider a few changes for Siege with all this change being considered.

Factions have a much greater impact on siege's no insurance, no trammel based economy than they do on the other shards especially with the addition of cursed artifacts.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=186981

Oh yea I also think going to only 3 factions is a bad idea on ANY server...

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faction items are fine for prodo. They have no place on Siege and should be removed. They cause nothing but arguing, they aren't conducive to fun and continuous pvp and create an imbalance between factioners and non-factioners on a shard where everyone has to fight or defend themselves at one time or another.

Down with Siege faction items! :thumbdown:

Bring cursed arties back for everyone to create the balance. :thumbup1:

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faction items are fine for prodo. They have no place on Siege and should be removed. They cause nothing but arguing, they aren't conducive to fun and continuous pvp and create an imbalance between factioners and non-factioners on a shard where everyone has to fight or defend themselves at one time or another.
No.

V

Vaelix

As a reference to anyone Not from Siege..

The People who die 24/7 Cry No Faction Gear.

The People who are actually Skilled PvPers have no Problem with them

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

I rarely die but then again, I rarely PvP but I still would want them removed from Siege.

And of course the people using them have no problem with them. Just like tamers have no problem with greater dragons.

But if GDs had too much negative impact on Siege as a whole I would have no problem giving up my GD...

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And of course, our skilled PvPer, Vaelix, has made a cry post on UHell asking for cheap Siege arties so he doesn't have to cry as hard everytime he gets his ass stomped. :stretcher:

V

Vaelix

And of course, our skilled PvPer, Vaelix, has made a cry post on UHell asking for cheap Siege arties so he doesn't have to cry as hard everytime he gets his ass stomped. :stretcher:
Actually Kat, Ive got 5 Full Faction Suits saved, 110K Silver, and 40K more every time i farm..

Ask around, I do not buy my gear back when I Die.

I saw "Ok no big, re suit and move on"

Cant say the same for 80% Of siege though

V

Vaelix

Im more interested in Helping newbies who cannot afford to run suits like me.

Aka not everyone can farm silver as much as i do.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think so. I haven't seen her in ages!