• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions- Event/Ideas/General Idea?

S

SilentFoxXy

Hi

Nice to see some folk join TB on our shard, also nice to see some sigils and towns etc.

I know there are several Minaxians, Shaddies and CoMmies on Europa.

With the new changes etc, I was wondering if between us all we could organise an event to get more folk interested.

A Challenge Cup, with nice rewards (Im more than happy to donate/offer a large incentive)

Something to involve all 4 factions, and to give everyone a bit of fun, experience, and a chance to maybe spark some life into the thing.

To get things started - a few ideas:-

1 Capture the flag- event to run 6 hrs, faction prize and character prize every hour for the current 'flag' holder.

2 Mass WAR event, to run for 2 hrs, top 5 kill counts winning prize, with faction/team prize

3 Treasure hunt- 10 'Clues' 10 items to collect, and a point to get them to, each 'Item' winning an individual prize, faction with most Clues filled prize.

4 Fox Hunt - 1 member from each faction to be the fox, fox who survives longest wins faction prize.

A few ideas from me, please have your say as well

So, lets have some ideas please, get your thinking caps on, discuss with your faction, and when we have a few good ideas we can decide whats best, and organise.

As we all seem to have fun on the Trade Caravan, Im sure there are several folks who would join a faction if the action was there:)

Please post any sensible Event/Contest ideas, and lets see how we go

Thanks

CatT.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really like this idea. I had similar ideas for a PvP event.

I will assist if needed and 'am willing to donate gold/prizes :).

S

SilentFoxXy

Bump-

I guess no-one on Europa is in a Faction, or if they are dont want to have fun and win 10 mill GP for a bit of fun??

Shame on you all ;) ;)