• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions are bugged?

V

Vyal

We have corrupted the sigils it says this sigil has been corrupted by the followers of minax but it wont let me take them off the sigil posts to be placed into their towns.. Going on ruffly 11 hoursish in our base now :/ My page has been stuck at number ten in line for and hour and a half.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal, which shard are you on? The GMs probably won't fix that problem. If you're on a shard where I have a thief in another faction, I'll come steal them off and you can have someone kill me to see if that pops them back so you can take them off again.

A

archite666

Are you sure they werent reset? and are you sure they say they have been fully corrupted?

Factions bugged? you dont say! To all those trammies out there, factions have not worked right since they have come out.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal, which shard are you on? The GMs probably won't fix that problem. If you're on a shard where I have a thief in another faction, I'll come steal them off and you can have someone kill me to see if that pops them back so you can take them off again.
We're on Legends and we tried that (created a new char on a 2nd acct with 50 stealing and joined a different Faction, used items to 80 and stole it from ourselves, killed the char and got the sig back, but it's still broken). 4 are still showing that they were corrupted by our faction (top line) but bottom line show "Still in Process of being corrupted". They have been like this for 15 hours now and 5 GM pages all got canned msgs. Lovely support:grrr: