Factioneers join me...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Come see the explosion on the faction forum. It is my goal to make that a viable forum. Just remember the forum is not a battle field, leave that in the game. All gangsters are encouraged to participate.

I hope to get some dev attention there. No promises. I can try though.

G

Please post a link. It is hard to find stuff using my phone. Disneyland is great BTW.

G

Smack Mickey for me! He is a pimp. Britney,Cristina, and that Back street boy are all due to Mickey! Justin I just remembered his name.

Seriously folks, bring your thoughts to the faction forums. Leave the attitude here though. You know what you can get away with here.

J

Jaimes

It's nice to see the Factions forum alive after so many years... I'll probably make a post there soon. My study break is over, it's back to cramming for my physics exam

I

imported_SavageSP

<blockquote><hr>

Please post a link. It is hard to find stuff using my phone. Disneyland is great BTW.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget Mickey Mouse kelmo....... I wanna see Hattori in the News for a Barney Style Attack on Hannah Montana!