• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Traps

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone tried to place traps since the emergency publish? I tried on Great Lakes this evening, I am in the city and it tells me: Traps can only be placed in a faction town, I tried in several different spots in Brit, and I keep getting the same message. Did I miss a change or is this a bug?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems I saw some recent posts saying that guards have returned to the faction towns. Maybe there's a connection between doing that and Brit (and perhaps other faction towns) apparently no longer being recognized as a faction town.

For some reason, the more I think about this, the more it seems like I remember this happening once before..... Did you try placing traps in any other TB-controlled towns?

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's doing good, and sprouting like a weed. He's to the point now where he sleeps most of the night but ocassionaly he'll wake up in the middle of the night demanding food. And now on to teething lol.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems I saw some recent posts saying that guards have returned to the faction towns. Maybe there's a connection between doing that and Brit (and perhaps other faction towns) apparently no longer being recognized as a faction town.

For some reason, the more I think about this, the more it seems like I remember this happening once before..... Did you try placing traps in any other TB-controlled towns?
Yes Tina, I did. I received the same message. But our traps do work in the base, posion ones

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's doing good, and sprouting like a weed. He's to the point now where he sleeps most of the night but ocassionaly he'll wake up in the middle of the night demanding food. And now on to teething lol.
:) Oh the joy of teething NOT! Good to hear he is going great!