• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Faction Test Center - Player findings

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If nothing else, I am stubborn. I went back to faction test center to check it out further. This is what I found:

*It takes me 2:50 seconds to run from CV to FT, 8*2:50 = almost 23 minutes of just running the sigs. No refresh time if that is still in effect.
*You can hold a sigil for 15 minutes before it drops (whether this continues on prodo or not, no idea)
*After one steal and run to base plus one steal and hold until drop I earned 24,056 points. 8745 for stealth, 15310 for sigils and my rank if forgettable..,*smiles*
*FT and CV better carry a boat with them... *evil grin*
*FT has a huge advantage with both sigil rooms only having two entrances to field/guard
*dont try to test Sunday morning and log out.... you won't get back in... *sigh*
*******temporary pause until servers are back up********
*You cannot field up in FT
*you do not drop the sigil if you log out and back in in base or outside
*corruption timer is only 5 mins on test so can't really tell much about prodo yet
*after two full runs of a sig and one hold until drop points are 24,319. Still higher than needs to be but at least isn't astronomical gains.... and I remain forgettable... YEAH! That is perfect for a thief.
*2:45 to run corrupted sig from CV to Magincia post. No points gained for running or placing the sig in the town.

More to come from the thief perspective .... how about some pvpers testing.... ?!?!

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tested all this quite a bit and reported. But some of the mods are anal, I took them down and I refuse to post them.