• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Statistics - Feb 3, 2008 - May Triple Soon

G

I have gathered the statistics together from UO.com faction pages. Here they are:
<pre>
Shard Guild Count Top Members Veteran Guild Members
Legends 3 9 22
Ariang 0 1 0
Atlantic2 2 3
Baja 3 5 26
Balhae 0 0 0
Catskil 2 2 1
Chessy 3 13 25
Drach 0 1 0
Europa 2 2 3
Formosa 0 6 0
Great L 10 37 81
Hokuto 4 11 8
Izumo 1 1 2
Lake A 1 3 1
Lake S 2 3 8
Mizuho 0 0 0
Mugan 2 4 12
Napa 1 1 1
Oceania 1 1 2
Origin 0 0 0
Pacific 1 4 3
Sakura 0 0 0
Siege 8 28 170
Sonoma 3 4 10
Wakoku 0 1 0
Yamato 1 2 2

Totals 50 141 380
</pre>

As you can see, only Great Lakes and Siege have a faction system which could be considered "active". I gathered this together because on Atlantic there may be an event soon where a couple major guilds will be joining. This will include over 500 veteran characters and hundreds of actual player participants. If the plan goes through, than it will be announced so that other who may be interested in transferring over can join in.

I

imported_Tina Small

That's wonderful news, JC. Please do keep the posts about it coming....I know I'm definitely interested, even though I don't have any characters in factions on Atlantic at the moment. Have a house and some characters there though and would definitely put in the time to work up some to jump in factions. Hehe.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Keep us informed. Will all four factions be utilized?

[/ QUOTE ]
Doubtful that anyone will want to join Council of Mages with the state Magincia is in. You can't recall to the island so the docks will just be a giant choke point.

G

Where are the adventurous pirates? Heck, we have them on Siege!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
<blockquote><hr>

Doubtful that anyone will want to join Council of Mages with the state Magincia is in. You can't recall to the island so the docks will just be a giant choke point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boats for the win!

i have my faction guys on ATL still.
so whenever this cranks up im there and ready for action.

BRING IT!

S

Sergul'zan_SP

I assume that since this post is more than 2 days old all was lost...?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I assume that since this post is more than 2 days old all was lost...?

[/ QUOTE ]
It is supposed to be by tonight. But if I get enough support from other guilds it won't matter. See the other planning topic.

I

imported_Cardell

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Keep us informed. Will all four factions be utilized?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see why no one would want to be in CoM. The docks may be a choke point but you can still sail by ship there. That means if you get all the sigs there and you fight off a raid. They have to help option out and then get everyone together again and sail back. It's actually the ultimate base atm.. A pain reseting sigs from other factions,, sure, but even more of a pain for the people raiding you.

Z

zackerybarber444

oh cardell i think jeremy is making teleports to get off and on the island (not sure i might be wrong)