• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Questions

C

CatLord

1- Faction players on Trammel can fight eachother if their guilds arent warring?
(Does the orange also affects Trammel?)

2- Faction guilds can ally non-faction guilds?

3- can we heal, res... faction characters on Trammel?

Thank you and sorry for my ignorance...

D

D'Amavir

1- Faction players on Trammel can fight eachother if their guilds arent warring?
(Does the orange also affects Trammel?)

2- Faction guilds can ally non-faction guilds?

3- can we heal, res... faction characters on Trammel?

Thank you and sorry for my ignorance...
No
Yes
Yes.

C

CatLord

I already have them all... just making sure the Circle can get them safely without losing the alliance chat.

It is alot of Fun to talk to +90% of the trammel players using it...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faction guilds cannot ally non-faction guilds. There used to be a way to do it, but that has been fixed.

D

D'Amavir

Faction guilds cannot ally non-faction guilds. There used to be a way to do it, but that has been fixed.
A quick check on myuo shows a few faction guilds that were 'recently allied' with non faction guilds. Yes, that could be an update issue but I am not sure.

I am pretty sure that you can't mix faction with non faction now. At least not without some exploit which I wouldn't advise anyone to try.

C

CatLord

thank you.

the rings/bracers that are/will be... faction items...

No plans to include durability?

C

CatLord

You are correct D'Amavir... it is possible to ally faction with non-faction guilds...

Still it is a lesser game mechanics glitch... so... not usable.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are correct D'Amavir... it is possible to ally faction with non-faction guilds...

Still it is a lesser game mechanics glitch... so... not usable.
You can't anymore, they fixed it. Some guilds are allied but they did it before the fix and were grandfathered in.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already have them all... just making sure the Circle can get them safely without losing the alliance chat.

It is alot of Fun to talk to +90% of the trammel players using it...
So no interest in controlling towns, guarding sigils or PvP right?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So no interest in controlling towns, guarding sigils or PvP right?
Factions should be identical to how guild wars and order/chaos used to work. It would take my guild about a week to cleanse trammel of their precious new shinies.