• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Question

C

CatLord

sorry to post this again...

the new faction items... some dont have durability... they come with a timer?

thank you.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to post this again...

the new faction items... some dont have durability... they come with a timer?

thank you.

There are no timers. To my knowledge, all items have durability (even jewelry/crimson). I haven't actually looked at them in a few days, but when I bought my orny it did have 255/255 durability.

What items do you have that don't show a durability?

C

Clarifier

There are no timers. To my knowledge, all items have durability (even jewelry/crimson). I haven't actually looked at them in a few days, but when I bought my orny it did have 255/255 durability.

What items do you have that don't show a durability?
My crimson has yet to take any damage after quite a bit of fighting. Have you noticed them actually taking any damage? Do clothing and jewelry even get hit so they can take damage?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My crimson has yet to take any damage after quite a bit of fighting. Have you noticed them actually taking any damage? Do clothing and jewelry even get hit so they can take damage?
Clothing/Jewelry do not take damage. Normal armor pieces have, and I just repair them every night before I go to bed and it keeps the durability up.

C

CatLord

you can repair the faction items?

and fyi: after alot of fighting... crimson stil ok at max durability.

S

Saleena

you can repair the faction items?

and fyi: after alot of fighting... crimson stil ok at max durability.
yes faction items can be repaird with the special faction powder:) Somewhat like powder of fortifaction can be purchased at your base with faction silver

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Guildie has been repairing his with regular deeds because he didn't know it wasn't supposed to work.
idk what's going on.