• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction ninja archer

R

RAID

Looking for an ninja archer template with hiding and stealth along with str, dex and int stats.

thanks

G

gmcbroom

I just replied to your template question in the UO Player forum.

B

Barbosa

Ive seen you in brit RAID. Leaving a can of beer on your macro hiding key? :) I do haha. anyways... most stealthers are archer, stealth, hiding, ninja, tactics, stealing, detect... but stealing and detect could be moved around like I have anat and healing for fielding reasons. also some not gm but some Focus. + being human so i have natural 20 detect and chiv for remove curse etc. gotta play around with it. Decker has a completely different temp then me, he has Fairy power skill lol which i think is awsome. Stealth dismount chase with fairys, dead, next...

R

RAID

LOL well not a can of beer. but the template I think i am going to use is

120 arch
120 ninja
100 anat
100 tact
100 heal
80 stealth
80 hiding

I plan on getting shadow dancer laggings to get hiding and stealth up to 100. I think this is a good start, but any extra infor will help. I have never been in a faction and would like to make some effort to make a decent chara.

B

Barbosa

my str is 106, dex 136ish? (At work atm not sure heh) and Int is 10 but my suit makes it 35 same with dex and str. I was trying to get to 150 dex for the sake of healing faster and shooting faster. but no crimson :( I need a pair of them shadow dancer leggins i have the silly amber fire resist ones which i dont really need.

R

RAID

I think at 140 your heal time is like 4 seconds, not sure though, but 150 is def where you need to be for archery. and I not sure if going to 120 stealth is worth the skill points since I only have 700. I was woundering what the pass rate for stealth is at 100 comparied to 120.

B

Barbosa

Im shootin for 80 dont really need anymore unless your a thief stealing sigils for factions then 120 would be nice 100 for sure

G

gmcbroom

Om it comes down to this. Ninja for Stealth, Death Strike, and smoke bombs. Archer to dismount opposing guilds/ factions etc. Hit hard and disappear. Think pvp guerilla tactics and you'll understand.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Om it comes down to this. Ninja for Stealth, Death Strike, and smoke bombs. Archer to dismount opposing guilds/ factions etc. Hit hard and disappear. Think pvp guerilla tactics and you'll understand.

Disregard the deathstrike. Work on getting one decent balanced bow and some poisoned shurikans instead. Dismount, then the blalanced bow/ shurikan is a easy target to follow up on or for the rest of crew to take out easily. Like he said pvp guerilla tactics the rest of the way.

Best ninja archer template is all offence since you can pick and choose your targets and use smoke bombs as your defence to get outt of dodge.

Fun tip: stealth to a good position and manuelly press hide. then manuelly press stealth again and mount up. you can use shadow jump while hidden to move yourself from position to position while on your mount.