• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Event?

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I understand the developers are going to make some faction related changes in the upcoming publish. So, the event will happen soon after the publish goes through.

G

I responded to a post in the Faction Forum suggesting that perhaps a reporter would be very helpful in keeping us all up to date. What do you folks think?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I responded to a post in the Faction Forum suggesting that perhaps a reporter would be very helpful in keeping us all up to date. What do you folks think?

[/ QUOTE ]I think that is a great idea. I"m here from the Napa shard and I'm not affiliated with a guild yet. I was asking around at the Brit bank and I was very surprised how few Atlantic players had heard of this event. Looks like more people will be here from other shards and native Atlantians.

My char is a warrior built from the ground up, now GM in a couple skills, and fighting in Doom for some gear. I don't care if I die alot, this is just going to be fun.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I was asking around at the Brit bank and I was very surprised how few Atlantic players had heard of this event.

[/ QUOTE ]
Most Atlantic players who PVP have heard of the event. It hasn't been advertised much to the non-PVPers simply because I haven't had the time to.

$

$Kaylun$

does anyone have any info on this *faction pub* the devs are trying to make?

I

imported_Cardell

Yeah, they said it will not be a revamp.. I take this as they are going to fix a bug or two that should have been fixed 6 years ago.

$

$Kaylun$

ic.. well i guess some attention is better then none...

G

Is there going to be some kind of balance effort made for the factions? It would be a bummer if one faction had two or three times the player population as the three others. I'm willing to join whichever faction has the least players.

T

Tazar

It's been ages since I was involved in factions, but if I remember right, the system will not allow a large imbalance by restricting new members to any faction that is overly large in relation to the others.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is there going to be some kind of balance effort made for the factions?

[/ QUOTE ]
None. We are all going to end up joining the same faction. It will make guarding sigils really easy!