• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction changes..

G

I dont know if its been asked... but i would LOVE if maybe you could lessen the faction statloss apon death. I know there needs to be some punishment. but if it was lessened i bet a few more people might actualy play...

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I dont know if its been asked... but i would LOVE if maybe you could lessen the faction statloss apon death. I know there needs to be some punishment. but if it was lessened i bet a few more people might actualy play...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so. The point is to keep people from ressing and coming back quickly like in normal pvp, otherwise faction battles NEVER end.
It's harsh but it's not hard to either 1: stay dead for 20 minutes or 2: res and stay in the Tram ruleset areas for 20 mins.

I am glad Factions is being looked at again. But They don't need to take out the penalties.

G

I would rather see orange over ride red. *nods* Stat loss sucks, but there is a penalty for dying. In the bigger picture, it works.

G

Eventually everyone dies and is in statloss, so it all evens out.

I

imported_Velvathos

<blockquote><hr>

Eventually everyone dies and is in statloss, so it all evens out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only in factions... Look, there is not a whole lot of battles in factions anymore.. Now and days it is about champ spawns, you don't see those people going into stat loss...

What I would rather see is your skills/stats coming back over a period of 10-20 minutes, instead of all at once...

And, another thing I want to see is benefictial acts gone.. It is broken, it is suspose to be only when a faction player is fighting another faction player, is when benefictial acts are taken away, but instead it is 24/7, in and in Tram, Malas, Ish and Tokuno as well which is 100% pointless....

I have PMed Draconi about this.. If it is going to ever be fixed, I have no response from any of the devs..

G

*smiles* I know a place where faction battles matter. I am just saying...

G

It isn't even as bad as it was when factions was first introduced. At that time there was only Grandmaster skills, so you could only reach 66 in stat loss. Now with Legendary skills you drop to 80. Then Age of Shadows introduced skill properties, allowing mages to cast 8th circle spells and tamers to command pets while in faction stat loss. Lowering the timer would make it even more unbalancing and make faction battles never ending. This is an issue that champion spawning players run into, an assault can go on for an hour with no winner in sight. You can kill someone 10 times in a row and all they have to do is break you one time to win.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
<blockquote><hr>

What I would rather see is your skills/stats coming back over a period of 10-20 minutes, instead of all at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

now THAT is one of the best ideas for factions ive ever heard.

you, sir, are a thinker.
yes, you!

thinker!