• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

faction arts

M

mogs

I just going craft new parts for my archer for factions. new to factions is there a list of faction arts so i can build template. and what rank can i use the arts please, arts going use mace and sheild glasses, fey legs, ring of the vile and stormgrip. thank you and if any help with temp and iteams would be greatfull thank you

C

CannabisKing

I dont like to run with loads of faction arties just because it will cost more gold each death VS imbued better items. So this is my Archery dismount tamer's suit,
Hit Chance Increase: 65%
Defense Chance Increase: 65%
Damage Increase: 24%
Swing Speed Increase: 35%
Lower Mana Cost: 30%
Dexterity Bonus: 26
Strength Bonus: 20
Hit Point Regeneration: 4
Mana Regeneration: 11
Hit Point Increase: 31
Mana Increase: 25
Enhance Potions: 45%

All 70's suit and I use 4 rank 7 faction arties. Some of these mod's include the imbued Heavy X-bow with 20 HCI\DCI to counter both HLD\HLA. But even then your DCI\HCI if lowered are still ok at 35%. Spirit Totem, CC, RBC,Fey Leg's. The ring and braclet need to be top of the line. I run with imbued invasion Bow(ssi50) Mortal for the win!
My stat's before buff are,

Str 116 Hp133 Dex 130 Stam 130 Int 55 Mana 100

Now with pot and purple petal's with 45 ep Im at Str 150 Hp 150 Dex 150 Stam 150 Int 55 Mana 100

Just get with a good crew of players that will help you when needed. Have fun.