• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Activity Up 210%

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You can't really count it that way though since we are getting what... 80 points every 10 hours added onto the scores?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well you guys wanted thieves to get their points. Don't complain now.
"You guys" ??
Wtf are you talking about and how is my post complaining. I simply was pointing out that you can't count faction activity that way without removing the % for the extra 200 points per day average.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting, please keep posting your figures even after the event and for a period of time following. I'm curious to how much of the influx of kill points is due to the current event or if this event is actually gonna increase the overall faction population for the months to come.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"You guys" ??
Wtf are you talking about and how is my post complaining. I simply was pointing out that you can't count faction activity that way without removing the % for the extra 200 points per day average.
Ignore him, hes autistic.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's only mean if it's true and you take it as an insult.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it takes you 10 minutes to come up with the proper word, you shouldn't be calling other people names.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was an exaggeration. It was more like 20 seconds. but I think it was a good enough effort to be as nice as I possibly could.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
window licker, hahahahhaha

i can actually HEAR that tounge on window sound squeek in my head when i read that!

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was an exaggeration. It was more like 20 seconds. but I think it was a good enough effort to be as nice as I possibly could.
An exaggeration would have been a minute. Trying to claim it was 20 seconds instead of 10 minutes shows it wasn't a joke.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahhh JC, you're reaching.

Either way, you should have went 'window licker'. More funny.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not the one calling people different names when all I posted about was how faction activity is up. You are just an angry person.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not the one calling people different names when all I posted about was how faction activity is up. You are just an angry person.
How am I angry? You got all snooty with Flutter and I was trying to explain to him that you are autistic and you don't know any better than to post before you think things out.

K

Korso

Haha, too funny!! This post is starting to liven up. *grabs popcorn*