• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Facebook Help

• Thread starter imported_DutchAmerica
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_DutchAmerica

Has anyone set up their Facebook page and done the avatar book yet?

I did but I'm a bit disappointed because there isn't much for instructions for 'customizing' our page.

Does anyone know if we can spiffy up our Facebook page the way we can Myspace?

G

Theres alot you can do but its more in the way of applications you can add, some of which allow minor changes to the page. I think the fun part of FB is more what you can do there then how it looks. Add me Dutch, they tell me theres bunches of Nikis but I been telling people to look up Gracie Nito and I'm on her list.
Sorry Gracie but it works and you're the only one! Anyone else who wants to is welcome to add me too.

G

It's not ayt all. lioke myspace where you can pretty much design something really nice. I tried too and unfortunately there's not much we can customize beyond the apps as prviously mentioned.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

OMG Nikki!! I don't know how to add people.

Do you 'poke' them to add them?

G

Do a search for them then click on the add friend link, you can leave a comment on the request as to how you know them too if you like.

I

Isimsalotta

Hiya Dutch America!

Look for the Group : Sims Book and you will find some of us from TSO. I am under Paris Sims. Look forward to seeing you in Facebook. Feel free to add me as a friend or give me a Poke!

It was different to switch from My Space to Facebook at first, but once you start playing around with it you will see it lots of fun and fairly easy to do things with. Neverending what you can find to check out.

AND of course the newly added AVATAR BOOK is Simfully Clever!

TTYS in Facebook Land!