• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fabled fishing net

M

Maximilliean

I thought I would throw this out there. Last night I manage to fish up my first ancient SOS and retrieved the chest. Now I have a fabled net and thought I would pass on an invitation to the rest of the pirates to join me in fishing up the Leviathon.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I would throw this out there. Last night I manage to fish up my first ancient SOS and retrieved the chest. Now I have a fabled net and thought I would pass on an invitation to the rest of the pirates to join me in fishing up the Leviathon.
you could possibly pull a scalis and in that case we'd all be screwed.

M

Maximilliean

you could possibly pull a scalis and in that case we'd all be screwed.
Well I had thought of throwing it out there to the Catskills RP community in general for that reason, but I wanted to give UP first shot.