• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Extremely, ungodly low payouts in TC - what gives

G

Why are the payouts all of a sudden (last 30 mins or so) so dreadfully low?

G

We got an ingame message to go to TC3 to try factory job changes, perhaps its to encourage us to try that?

G

Good point. I signed out. $15 per jam case when I have 15 cooking skills isn't worth it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

We got an ingame message to go to TC3 to try factory job changes, perhaps its to encourage us to try that?

[/ QUOTE ]

My initial reaction to this was something like '
wtf, trying to force players to do what they want them to do by driving down the payouts on everything else'.....but in TC3 I guess it is understandable since the whole point of being there *is* testing rather than accumulating riches as it is in EA Land. If they were to do something like that in EA Land though, I know I'd be upset....hopefully they wouldn't though since TC3 is where things are to be tested *crosses fingers*

Ginger I hope when you signed out of TC3 that you signed into EA Land

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Sitting in a skill house in TC3 just waiting for factory to open. No clue what it is I'm suppose to be testing. If all they did is lower the payout it seems like a waste of time to bother. And yet, here I set waiting for day break. Although I did hear some guy say he bought a pizza machine yesterday and now it pays $0 to play it. If you think things are rough in EA-Land come sit around TC3 for awhile.

G

It is temporary. Luc is testing stuff! He'll increase it again later tonight.

G

I am in TC3. Now they payouts are not only low, they don't give you the money!

What's going on in EA Land, cuz I'll just play my sim over there.

N

NightFlyer

Testing to see how many sims will continue to work for pennies?

G

LMAO night flyer

What about the fact that we aren't getting credited for jams sold?

I

imported_CherryBomb

So far, the only difference in the robot factory seems to be more fish and breakdowns and more tools needed on average. (same payout per robot.) I'll try the nightclub later.

CherryBomb

I

imported_Gracie Nito

The exploding bots are more prettiful! New color graphics added to factory! I was so mesmerized I forgot to take pics. Next shift I'll grab some screen shots.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The exploding bots are more prettiful! New color graphics added to factory! I was so mesmerized I forgot to take pics. Next shift I'll grab some screen shots.

[/ QUOTE ]
"Robo-gore"???? I love it.

(imagines spurting hydraulic fluid and ball bearings all over the place)

Uh... is this going to affect the (T)een rating???

"WARNING!: Contains graphic, pixelated, robo-dismemberment! - Not for the mechanically challenged!"

(nyuck nyuck)

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What the robot factory needs is not more graphics, but additions to the actual game play. The factories change, and the number of breakdowns goes up, but other than that there is little difference between first level and top level play. What if you could, based on your skill levels, experience at the job (or both) get a "tool belt" that would allow you to fix broken machines without having to run all the way to a closet? Or, a skill that would allow you to do preventative maint on machines that would last for one shift?

Graphics, schmaphics. I am wishing for a job path with more depth and game play.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Heh. Guess you never worked with bears much. Bears add a whole new challenge to game play.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

YAY so this will be a permanent increase back to what we were getting?

S

Solono

I am not receiving any money from jamming or painting, it says a number over my head that I should be getting, but I am not actually getting the money.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

YAY so this will be a permanent increase back to what we were getting?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! That's hilarious.

No.

G

I'm being told restaurant payouts (in TC3) were raised back to what they were.

I

imported_Lady_D

the pay may be what it was, but most people don't actually get the money credited.. I consider this a bit of a problem. I don't know many people willing to work for NOTHING. Sure you get the message that you have made money, but you don't actually get it. Also, there is no point in going to money houses - as of 5 minutes ago you don't even get the $ over your head anymore. I certianly hope this little "glitch" isn't being done on purpose or as some sort of experiment. A few days of this and plenty of people will find another way to occupy thier time.

Z

Zinzi

<blockquote><hr>

I'm being told restaurant payouts (in TC3) were raised back to what they were.

[/ QUOTE ]

And what's up with EA-Land then? Any signs of increased payouts? What we are getting now is hilarious to say the least....

G

<blockquote><hr>

And what's up with EA-Land then? Any signs of increased payouts? What we are getting now is hilarious to say the least....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yesterday, the payouts were decreased in TC3. As promised previously, Luc put them back to what they were yesterday morning. My post from yesterday did not in any way pertain to EA-Land.

Please refer to Luc's post on the blog where he said prices would go up when we've put a little something-something in place to stop the bots.

N

NightFlyer

Hopefully it will be "this week" as posted on the Blog.

As usual I won't be holding my breath.

Z

Zinzi

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yesterday, the payouts were decreased in TC3. As promised previously, Luc put them back to what they were yesterday morning. My post from yesterday did not in any way pertain to EA-Land.

Please refer to Luc's post on the blog where he said prices would go up when we've put a little something-something in place to stop the bots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right - it was my post that pertained to EA-Land (part of the same franchise, right?) - I read Luc's post - and I merely asked - any news on that? How long are we going to wait and be punished for what others are doing? If no one has been able to stop the bots in the past - how long is that going to take? Indefinitely? Just asking... if that's allowed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Right - it was my post that pertained to EA-Land (part of the same franchise, right?) - I read Luc's post - and I merely asked - any news on that? How long are we going to wait and be punished for what others are doing? If no one has been able to stop the bots in the past - how long is that going to take? Indefinitely? Just asking... if that's allowed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally I wouldn't answer a hostile post such as yours. However, I know that others are probably wondering the same thing (even if they are much nicer about it). So here goes.

That's like asking me if I'm going to speed on the drive home tonight. I probably will. Then again I might not.

Really, without a crystal ball, none of us (on the team) can answer your question precisely. Any answer I give will be a guess and that's not fair to you guys.

Z

Zinzi

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally I wouldn't answer a hostile post such as yours. However, I know that others are probably wondering the same thing (even if they are much nicer about it). So here goes.

That's like asking me if I'm going to speed on the drive home tonight. I probably will. Then again I might not.

Really, without a crystal ball, none of us (on the team) can answer your question precisely. Any answer I give will be a guess and that's not fair to you guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you get what you give (concerning hostile; look at your own response) - and yes - I do think we have 'the right' to know a little something about what is going on - but I guess the response then is 'indefinitely' - good to know, thank you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Normally I wouldn't answer a hostile post such as yours. However, I know that others are probably wondering the same thing (even if they are much nicer about it).

[/ QUOTE ]
Cracks me up.

It's like the baseball complaining that the basketball is 'too round'.

I luv ya, Pari - but Winnie the Pooh you ain't.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you get what you give (concerning hostile; look at your own response) - and yes - I do think we have 'the right' to know a little something about what is going on - but I guess the response then is 'indefinitely' - good to know, thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think that was hostile I, or others, need to link you to posts where she really *did* get hostile, even stepping over professional lines type of hostile. This post was definitely NOT a hostile response.....especially in comparison to what she was probably *thinking* as she typed it. How can I guess? a) Because I've been around a while and even managed to get on her bad side a time or two
and b) *I* was having hostile thoughts reading your post and the hostility was not even directed at me, and Parizad and I are not even very close or friendly in game or out these days, so it wasn't a hostile-cuz-somebody-is-dissing-my-buddy kind of reaction I was getting. It was more along the lines of wondering why people still think acting like a petulent child is going to get them any better results than asking questions nicely and accepting the answers you get, even if you dont like them would.

Seriously, I'm all for calling someone down when they deserve it, even if they have a mod or a dev shield.....but at least wait until they *do* deserve it, or your credibility to be able to call them to the carpet kinda goes straight out the window......

Z

Zinzi

Wow... don't let me ruin your day... (after all; I am just a petulent child
)