• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Extra unneeded skills

Calla Lily

Journeyman
One of my characters is trying to get from 100 to 120 Mysticism, but she wears a Song Woven Mantel, which gives her +10 Musicianship and Spell Woven Britches, which gives her +10 Meditation. To get those last 20 points of Mysticism, she'll have to stop wearing the Mantel and Britches? Will she be able to put them back on again after she finishes Mysticism?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are you talking about raising mysticism from 100 real skill to 120 real skill? If so, I can't see how other skills from items relates to that. Maybe I'm not understanding the question.

Calla Lily

Journeyman
Yes, I was worried about reaching the 720 limit and being stuck with skills I don’t need while not being able to raise the ones I do. Okay, so I won’t have to worry about them. Thank you all!