• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Finished

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a fair supply of Triton's for sale. They aren't "great" ones. Most have less than 120 Wrestling and/or low SRT. BUT, they are still Tritons, and as such, still usable. I am, at this point, just looking to keep my 80+% ones. :)

Roughly 20-30 to sell. They are on SONOMA, and are 6M each.

PM or ICQ me if you want some of them. ICQ #676858841

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Im charging 15M Per on Atlantic if your interested.. Have Many
Sorry, not at 15M I have bought several at 10M, and I feel it's a fair price, for now anyway. Thanks for the offer though, and feel free to PM or ICQ me if you drop the price. For a bulk deal, I MIGHT raise my offer a little.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, not at 15M I have bought several at 10M, and I feel it's a fair price, for now anyway. Thanks for the offer though, and feel free to PM or ICQ me if you drop the price. For a bulk deal, I MIGHT raise my offer a little.
Not a problem. I have over 10M points if you do decide you want a few.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If I buy 10 or more, I will pay 11M per! But if you want to sell, don't wait. This is the last round I will be purchasing. :)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have 10ish Tritons to sell, on Sonoma and Napa, for only 3M. I also have a few "nicer" ones for sale (just not for 3M LOL)I am now paying 9M per Triton statuette (as supply increases, price drops) BUT, will pay 10M per, in bulk (just about ANY shard)!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not selling any more. I am just releasing them. I have chests saved to buy Whips, but can now use them to buy more Tritons since the Whips were a huge disappointment. I will still buy Triton statuettes, for 8M. Thanks to everyone who bought or sold me some!