• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Extinct?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have these gone extinct?
3-slot "a dragon"
4-slot "a greater dragon"
"a greater dragon" with over-80 physical resist and over-80 fire resist

I visited the two Destards and did not find any of these. It used to be that a visit to Fel Dungeon Destard would yield one or two greaters worth taming.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Have these gone extinct?
3-slot "a dragon"
4-slot "a greater dragon"
"a greater dragon" with over-80 physical resist and over-80 fire resist

I visited the two Destards and did not find any of these. It used to be that a visit to Fel Dungeon Destard would yield one or two greaters worth taming.
Pretty sure 3 Slot Dragons are extinct.
4 Slot Greater Dragons are very rare, but not extinct.

Greater Dragons can get up to 85% Physical and 90% Fire. Finding them both that high though would be pretty rare.

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 slot greater Dragons do not spawn as 4 slot pet. They spawn as a 5 slot GD and loose one slot after taming (because the pet was such crappy 5 slot pet before it was tamed).

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
4 slot greater Dragons do not spawn as 4 slot pet. They spawn as a 5 slot GD and loose on stage after taming.
That is actually incorrect. They will show up as 4 slot on the lore page prior to taming.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I spent 5 mins looking and got bored so they must not exist...

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just this morning in Destard

Before...
gd1.jpg

And after Taming...
gd2.jpg

So yes, 4 Slot GDs do exist and can be tamed as 4 slot, just not common. ;)

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
And it's stats if you are interested, nothing much to write home about. Since I have it I will certainly up its resists, regens and add a few hitpoints. Maybe make it a lil unique by changing its magic ability.

GDstats.jpg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The 4 slot Dragon Turtles are about the same very low stats.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Funny thing about my really sucky dragon turtle hatchling.
It sucked. It was awful. It was four-slot. I trained it, fixing the resistances, putting on regens, and adding a 110 eval int scroll.

... ... ... and then The Great Pet Revert happened.
Yeah. It got reverted (don't know why)... and the resistances went back to awful, the regens disappeared. The 110 eval int stayed.
-- and the Str and HP went back to pretame values! Oh, and it's 5-slot with no more training available.

So it is now the highest Str and HP dragon turtle hatchling I've ever seen, while also being the suckiest in every other way.

d'oh.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Funny thing about my really sucky dragon turtle hatchling.
It sucked. It was awful. It was four-slot. I trained it, fixing the resistances, putting on regens, and adding a 110 eval int scroll.

... ... ... and then The Great Pet Revert happened.
Yeah. It got reverted (don't know why)... and the resistances went back to awful, the regens disappeared. The 110 eval int stayed.
-- and the Str and HP went back to pretame values! Oh, and it's 5-slot with no more training available.

So it is now the highest Str and HP dragon turtle hatchling I've ever seen, while also being the suckiest in every other way.

d'oh.
LOL there was a little known bug that caused the str on those to go very high if you just put one scroll on it.

They fixed it as you found out. Yours was collateral damage.