• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Extended Castle Project - Step 1 - Bathhouse

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have something of a village around my castle on Ice Island, Felucca, Europa, all owned by me - the plots to the north, west, east and north-west specifically.

I'm starting an extended castle project, whereby each of the plots becomes an extension of the main castle with a specific purpose, an outbuilding so to speak, to enable me to have a decent usable space for each activity, which as we all know is not practical with a castle's tiny rooms.

Once all the outbuildings are complete, I'll redecorate the castle.

I have 30-something characters living at the castle, so I need a sensible-sized living area for them to live and work, though I can only have 10 online at any one time :)

The first, and most essential, area to create was the bathhouse. For this I am using the plot to the right of the castle, at the water's edge - you need fresh water and somewhere to put the sewage, after all!

The ground floor is the gentlemen's bathroom, with urinals and cubicles, and of course basins with fresh running water:

And the first floor is the ladies' bathroom, just with cubicles and a larger selection of basins:

I will probably need to add some mirrors and other movables to the ladies' bathroom in time.

The second floor is not complete yet, it will be the shower and bath area, once I work out how to make that look right; I've been reading up on shower designs.

As I complete more of the castle project, I'll post it here.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow this is going to be a lot of work, but that said it should really end up looking amazing in the long run. I can't wait to see the finished product.

C

Conrad99

I like the idea. Should look cool when the whole village is complete.