• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Exploring...

S

Spogfrawn

I've been stealthing all around the new lands. Is there a way to walk from Tel Mer all the way out of the volcano on fire island? If there is I haven't discovered it...

There is a strange area with bridges over a lake in the north that you can't get to because something blocks your way...

There's a small town in the south that seems empty and you cannot enter any of the houses (same thing happens)...

There seems to be some new things coming there if you ask me...

Also lots of the landmass has no way of getting across the void to get to...

I've tried to get into the bottom of the volcano. There doesn't seem to be a way to get onto that spiral. But if you look on the map there seems to be something in the centre. It looks a bit like a cave entrance. Is it the way up?

Has anybody got further?

Or is it still blocked for the beta only to be opened when they release it?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
the way has not been opened yet