• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Exploring the Deep...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...what a fantastic quest. I love it. But Dev should nerf the boss encounter including the drops!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something wrong?

The quest itself is nice, they should just make it possible that one person wears the stuff and can take a party of individuals which dont have the quest down there. And the bosses could drop better arties such as Shadowguard, Covetous or Despise...

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Your use of the word "nerf" means the opposite of what you desire, you want it buffed/enhanced...which I think most people would agree with.
Actually I stopped doing then boss shortly after it came out since she was nearly impossible to kill and you died more than it was worth.

And that was a group of 5.

Aside from this the drops sucked.

Nerf the boss, enhance the drops.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ok. Sorry. I am no native speaker...
If it helps, the term "nerf" comes from this toy:
upload_2016-9-10_10-18-45.png

A Nerf gun. Looks dangerous but shoots soft squooshy foam pellets. :)

So to "nerf" something is to take away the danger or somehow make it less.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A couple of sampires with whirlwind can do it or a few greaters but it is hard on the tamers(he pulls them in). ship2.png

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
"Hey let's add a new boss encounter that requires everyone there to be on a whole quest chain! Also, let's make sure it drops nothing but no-leech PVM weapons that nobody will actually use!"

So much content gets added to this game that may as well not exist.

Arroth Thaiel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did you get a greater in there? Isn't the ship is a no pet zone, aside from taming paralithodes?
What an interesting question.

Hey @Kyronix, how do you get a Greater Dragon into the Ararat?

Especially since the sign on the Gravewater Lake dock says "No Pets".

Gee, I'll bet somebody is using an exploit. I wonder who it could be? :eyes: