• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] expensive clothing

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Percival!
But I am wondering if anybody who has made something from this cloth has seeen the reverse shading work particularly well.

C

crystal_blood

I'm color ignorant, a trait passed down through genetics to people who carry the gene for color blindness and express it without *quite* being color blind. I confuse most colors, red and orange for example being the worst, but I can see the varying shades--something that comes in vary handy when choosing from a box of crayons that is in order but isn't labeled. Hehe.

That being said, in my opinion a robe looks better crafted with the cloth. It has a smooth look to it, rather than the choppy look with patches of other colors such at the "plain" dress and the doublet. Hats simply look black with this color, instead of the "bold" the color is so sought out for. I wouldn't recommend hats, shoes or pants. Skirts, perhaps.. I'm curious to see what the Jester suit looks like with this cloth. I shall experiment in the future!

This has made me curious of the things I didn't think of trying before. I think I'll give it a shot.

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! The robe does look good, with a smooth velvety effect, but I'm not so fond of dressing my chars in robes. A skirt no, that might be very nice!
Continuing to collect crystalline blackrock with my miner, ready to convert into cloth.