• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

expanding on the goza floor threads??? need input

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay so using gozas you can place a floor above your castle/keep/customizable, and in it there is a suggestion you can go up quite a ways. question i asked a mod was was it legit and they seemed to think you could add a couple floors to your house...what do you guys think?

G

Haven't heard of anyone being told by GM it was not OK. However...I have been in a couple of houses with this done, and the lag is pretty horrifying.

-Skylark

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea i did mine and it def lags you, but since it only lags you if you actually go in and all the mats load i didnt think it would ba a problem. also theres pictures of giant trees and ladders and all so in principle its the same.I thought about removing some of the mats, making partial floors instead of full ones, and that would probably correct this.

G

Heh, I wasn't sure I would be able to find this post in the archives but thankfully I was so we can enjoy being reminded that there is someone who might be more insane than Sarsmi when it comes to gozas.

(Note: it was never really clear to me that the GMs felt the extra floors themselves were the problem - they never told the player to remove them, he asked them to remove them for him in what appears to be a sort of GM maid service
).

-Skylark

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bah the house was deleted, got it to yhe 9th and last floor when gm showed because of people griefing me because im in factions,and they thought he might drop my house.