• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

expanding into reviewing games

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe that if we reviewed games it could bring more people into the site. It has to be a honest review. Beyond that we could build guides around that game. It would be a lot of work in my opinion but it would be worth it.

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I believe that if we reviewed games it could bring more people into the site. It has to be a honest review. Beyond that we could build guides around that game. It would be a lot of work in my opinion but it would be worth it.
What games would you suggest? Are there some you're interested in writing review for?

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What games would you suggest? Are there some you're interested in writing review for?
I believe in a variety of games. From first person to city builders. Even some MMO's in the mix. I haven't really done a lot of research in what's popular in the gaming world.

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I've suggested a ... hmmm ... lets call it a "Stratics award" in the past, for MMO's.
It would require possibly a team to facilitate tests of different aspects of a game, ranging from "help tickets" and "server lag" to "replayability at level cap" etc.
My proposal for funding it would be a chip-in. The games that would want to participate could chip in for the cost of the volunteers.
Once a year event, and possibly something that could be months in the making.

Also, bringing back a stable platform for posting guides and reviews. No more "migrations" please. I twitch everytime I hear that word now.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
We gave a really beautiful award to Mythic.

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran