• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Classic Client Exodus Peerless Champ crashes clients

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 of us went down to fight the Exodus Peerless champ.

We went in one by one, just to lure it out.

The first one went in, and crashed before even seeing the champ. Only saw the flames. Client 7.0.29.2

Ditto for the second person. Client 7.0.29.2

Third person went in and did not crash. She was on client 7.0.29.1. She died to the champ. She could still run back and forth. She was the only one of us who did not have sounds enabled.

Fourth person went in and crashed. Client 7.0.29.2

Fifth person didn't even bother.

The three who did crash could not log back in. Each time upon selecting their character to log back in, the client would crash immediately before even reverting to a play window. Two of them did finally log back in after their characters had timed out, and were greeted with a message that this area was unstable, and to choose a destination to be teleported to. Both were teleported out.

The third crasher logged back in after the character timed out and was dead in Britain.

Exodus was entered through the Felucca side for all 5 in the party.

As far as I know, the three people who crashed were all running sounds, and Windows 7 64bit

Last edited:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LEGENDS SHARD
We went in to do the exodus clockwork this afternoon all excited and a tib bit scared cause it was just two of us. Well I went to find the big fellow and prompty cliented where he spawns. Having been forcibly logged out I attempted to log back in and as I clicked my character name at the log on page I was informed by my computer that a problem had cause the program to close. After several attempts and having timed out I decided to try going back in.

I got in saw that I had somehow died (mumbles) took two steps and was forcibly shut down again. After a few mutterings and angry words for bugs and the like I logged in once more and was graciously offered the option to choose a city to visit upon my exit. Well I choose one and was let out of my prison with out the statisfaction of finishing my task for the day and all I could think of was having to get those keys once more.
We went in Tram side at Honesty Shrine.

I am posting this for three reasons:

1. Is Clockwork Exodus Broken?
2. Be Warned those who choose to Visit this Place in the near future you might end up in the vicious circle of logging in and out.
3. Was this problem caused by the Patch?

Please let us know when and if this will be fixed I ask any of those who have the power to fix this.

Last edited: