• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Exodus Keys

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello,

I have some resources and crafting skills to make exodus key sets. Please contact me for either:

5m per set

or

2m per altar

or

3m per set of dagger/robe/rite

For example, if you have a 3 people group that wants to do exodus or karma leech for 4 times, the price would be: 4 altar (8m) + 12 other keys (36m) = 44m

Contact me with ICQ. Happy gaming!

Last edited:

Lord Solor

Adventurer
Crafting an entire set is an expensive waste... you can easily get keys on the right char. I can get around 15-20 random keys in 30 mins, then just craft the one or two I’m missing.

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Crafting an entire set is an expensive waste... you can easily get keys on the right char. I can get around 15-20 random keys in 30 mins, then just craft the one or two I’m missing.
Thanks for the heads up. However, I still think crafting them is a more convenient way for my gameplay.

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard is this on? I have keys on Atlantic, 500k each.
You are doing something really unfair, coming in other player post sell the same service, this type of atitude make "at least me" pay more from other seller then buy from you cheaper.

Lord Solor

Adventurer
You are doing something really unfair, coming in other player post sell the same service, this type of atitude make "at least me" pay more from other seller then buy from you cheaper.
Just asking which shard... because keys go for way less on Atlantic. I saw someone selling for 50k each. Buy from whoever you want :)